To my dearest jimui,Stefanie! =)

To a beautiful,lovely,caring,sweet,intelligent,kind & joyous stefanie tan jun yen,BLESSED LOVELY BIRTHDAY jimui! Stefanie has always have this typical child-like innocence &  that really makes her so adorable,her jokes,vibrating laughter & chitter chatter never fail to cheer me up when i'm down,truly she is a great blessing,precious sister in christ to me..on my birthday,she had invited me to her house for a girl's sleep over with my other jimui's jenny,laura & janice,her parent's & sister are so kind & warm,i truly had a great time staying in her house,we played poker cards,boogle,lots of candid photo session & a game with swinging monkeys till dawn..i enjoyed the time we spent so much! an excellent & skillful dentist,Dr.Stefanie is sure gonna touch hearts & lives out there,her love & concerns for others will allow people to see christ in her.Dear Stefanie,i trust god is gonna use ur expertise greatly & u had a great calling in your life! Continue to seek his will in all your ways! he shall make u the head & not the tail,the conquerer & never the defeater,hugs & love sis! =)

Psalm 32:8-10


"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you."

Philippians 4:4-7


"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."




A bundle of joy ,happy birthday stefanie 26/11/09
0 Responses