Happy birthday Vincent Gan! =)

To my dear,handsome,smart,caring,outgoing cousin & wonderful friend,VINCENT GAN..happy blessed birthday..All the best in your bright future undertakings as u pursue medicine..i trust you will make an excellent & caring medical doctor..Continue to trust in the lord in everything & he shall prosper u..do take care vince & many happy returns of the day! =)




A bundle of joy & a great buddy & cousin to mingle & barge,vincent gan 12/12/09

Inspiring bible verses for ya! =)


John 14:12-14


I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.



1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
0 Responses