Happy blessed birthday GLO...RIA! =)

To my beautiful,sweet,lovely,caring,bubbly & tiny friend,gloria..Gloria had been such a god-sent friend to me,a caring & ever encouraging sister which never cease to comfort me during my troubled times.I really thank god for her,i enjoyed the time i spent with her,i vividly recalled joining her in the Levites gig back in perak where i sat on a bus beside her & she was so bubbly & friendly =)i really miss the time during the last few days before i left my uni,we dine at leboss with our other beloved bro & sis in christ,i truly cherish her vibrating laughters,giggles &  her ever funny jokes, & she present me a beautiful pink laminated book mark containing bible verse which i truly treasure it,it is placed on my dressing table whenever i wake up her inspiring bible verses will always be so real & encouraging,thank you so much gloria,u've been such a wonderful friend to me,i trust good god is gonna use u greatly,doctor to be,he shall grant u healing hands & comfort u throughout your struggles & challenges,never be carried away by failures & defeats in life,they're stepping stones & god use these trying times to trust him & depend on him 110% & none from our strength!so,chin's up dear,good god will grant u great success upon success & u shall be a great glorious vessel used mightily by god! hugs & love sis! =)




A dear & lovely god-sent friend & sis-in christ! =)

Inspiring bible verses for u!

My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. (James 1:2-4 NKJV)

And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. (Galatians 6:9 NKJV)





0 Responses