Happy birthday Adrina annie! =)

To a dear,beautiful,sweet,lovely,full of zeal for chrst,compassionate & kind friend,Adrina annie..Happy blessed birthday girl! =) Adrina & i had known each other early this year & we would always encourage each other be it in church or campus,her love for others & her warmness never cease to touch me from within..Dear adrina,u r indeed a blessing to me & to others,many shall see christ in u! Continue to walk with god has he reveal amazing & awesome plans he has installed in your life..Good god shall cause u to suceed in everything u do,u shall be the head & not the tail,the precious blood of christ shall cover u from the top of your head to the sole of your feet,he shall or der mighty angels to encamped around u & watch over u..God bless u richly,many happy returns of the day! Cheers! =)

Inspiring verses for ya =)

Genesis 1:22


God blessed them and said, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth."



Genesis 12:2-3

"I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."
0 Responses