Happy Birthday Janice Tan Chia Pei! =)

To a dear,sweet,lovely,beautiful,caring,friendly,sporty & kind friend,Janice! She has been such a darling to everyone surrounding her..& to me,she lives two floor below my hostel room & we would bumped into each other during our hustle bustle rush for lectures & meals.She never fail to brighten's up everyone's day with her joyous personality & bubbly chitter chatter,i personally enjoyed spending time with her just talking  & when i'm on a rush,her simple greeting of "How are you?","Had your dinner?There is fish & chips today at the cafe","Do you need my help?","Finish classes already?" truly warms the cockles of my heart,to know that someone really cares.I enjoyed her cooking too,i remember tasting her pasta during  one of my CG meetings,i loved them to bits,she's really an excellent cook..haha..Janice,just wanna let u know that u had been a great blessing to me & to many people you come to know..i trust u are gonna be a very caring & concern dentist,your expertise shall lure more patients! Even now,i pray that u will cotinue to excel your studies & merged as a valedictorian.Good god bless u richly dear!Many happy blessed eturns of the day!
 Loves & Blessings! =)


"Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Remember, O LORD, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old. Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you are good, O LORD."


Psalm 25:4-7

"One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock."

Psalm 27:4-5

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one. Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them forever."

Psalm 28:7-9
0 Responses