Happy Birthday Har Wai Yan! =)

Har Wai Yan....Happy blessed birthday dear! Wai yan had been such a true,beautiful,sweet,lovely,caring,full of fire for christ,kind,happening  Sabahan though not a Hawaiian ,all in all she is  just simply such a darling to everyone,just talking to her truly brightens up my day! I enjoyed every moment sitting with her on the church van in CG,CF or during church services,her positive personality,joy and energy never ceased to inspire me,her vibrating laughter works better than any painkillers,a natural antidote for everyone,i will recommend it to my patients some day..muahaha.I vividly recalled she mentioned that she climbed Mount Kinabalu before & i truly admire her as i could't even finish half of Broga Hill..Wai Yan,once i'm trained fit,hope to have u along with me to climb Mount Kinabalu yea?...Dear Wai Yan,just wanna let u know that u had been such a dear friend to me,i'm gonna miss your talented beautiful piano & strings playing at church ,i thank you  too for the beautiful soft toy u gave me before i left AIMST  & your convocation flowers  u along with the other beloved brother & sisters gave which i loved so much(though i plant the flowers at the back of my garden,they died  eventually after few days only to discover that they were rootless initially,how silly of me!)yet..i still keep the convo bears attached with the flowers,i truly cherish it!Good god bless u richly as a top valedictorian & a skillful dentist,u shall touch lives & soul by your actions guided by christ! You are a blessed child of God & great blessings & plans will always be upon u!We must always keep in touch ya?Hugs & love sis! =) Stay beautiful,sweet & lovely as u always do! =)

Inspiring verses for ya! =)

John 14:1-3


"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Psalm 37:4

Delight in yourself in the Lord & He will give you the desires of your heart!
0 Responses