Happy Blessed Lovely Birthday Wuan Phing =)

To my very very dear room mate..Yap Wuan Phing,a merry blessed happy birthday to you! Wuan Phing is a beautiful,sweet,lovely,pristine,caring,encouraging,dedicated  & the list goes on & on..I'm so grateful that i was her room mate back in my undergraduate years,i was often pampered by her delicious delicacies ranging from noodles,rice & barley,we would always nibble those yummy foods in our room as she cooks using her trusted rice cooker.She would always make sure the warden never notice her cooking least her rice cooker got consficated,haha..all in all i must admit she is a great cook! =)Truly,her love & care for others never cease to impress me,i could always see christ through her.In my darkest hours,she is always there supporting me,in fact she was my crying shoulder & a dear sister in christ to me.Evey morning,mostly weekend mornings,we would have breakfast together,subswequently lunch & dinner as well,after dinner we would have prayer walk around our uni compound.I always love to go with her to church & sitting next to her or jamie throughout the service,we would always poke & nudge one another least we get sleepy during sermons..haha..(just a joke..no hard feelings,pastor john..)Whenever i'm having exams,she would prepare breakfast for me just before i head to the exam hall,besides she never cease to encourage me with inspiring bible verses & words like JIA YOW,YOU CAN DO IT,JESUS IS FIGHTING THE BATTLE FOR YOU! I've always felt joyful & comforted just by reading her words,even when i feel weak in faith,she would make lovely cards & colorful papers containing biblical verse,it's as though god is speaking to me through her..There was once she made such colorful lovely heart shape bible verses which i really really love..Dear wuan phing,you're indeed a god-sent friend & a dear sis in christ,a sweetest & rarest friend i've known,it's as though discovering a crystal clear contact lense on an ice rink,even my parents agree to that statement..dear Wuan Phing,i trust good god has an awesome plan in your life,he is gonna use you mightily,you will be an excellent & skillful dentist,Dr.Wuan phing! Good god bless u richly,stay beautiful,sweet & lovely as you always do! Hugs & love sis! =)



A beautiful,caring & sweet friend & sister,Yap Wuan Phing! =)

Inspiring bible verses for you! =)

He is with you all the way,he will never leave you nor forsake you! JOSHUA 1:5-9

Wait for the lord,be strong & take heart! PSALM 27:14



0 Responses