Blessed happy birthday Yew Fai ! =) 25/8/12

Blessed happy birthday yew fai!! =) Met him in a church clinic, very nice and co-operative brother in christ,loves god, people and church..talks little but texts a lot but he is everyone's true friend, he got a sweet smile whenever he smiles but i dunno why sometimes he is so shy to look up and smile sometimes, he loves holding his phone where-ever he goes,as a result in church he uses e-bible =) Anyway, he is very helpful too, willing to swap duties whenever my friends or i could't help out in the clinic..he helps out in the church PA system..Yew fai, i trust one day god will use you richly in everything u do =) i trust u got a hidden talent somewhere, maybe in the area of music ministry like playing guitar or electone or drums (guys like music rite??), all in all, continue to trust in the lord with all your heart and lean not on your understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall make your path straight!! May the love,care, dedication and concern u showered to others multiplied to u in return =) Thank you for being such a great blessing and friend to me and many more out there =) Here's a bible verse for ya.. ‘Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ Isaiah 41:10
0 Responses